Information Technology Professional
Building and supporting systems that enhance productivity and company profitability through process analysis, system development, implementation and life-cycle maintenance
Join a team of IT professionals and use skills gained through experience and education to develop and maintain sound information and communication systems that support business processes.
December 2014 to Present
Kevco Builders, Inc.
Construction Services Manager
- Manage customer relations and communication of issues with quality, timelines and expectations
- Photograph job sites on a regular basis
- Develop and composite digital pictures with Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop
- Manage Social Media accounts
- Developed custom Python and Django-based website for job picture publishing for both internal and external customers
- Manage local network based on Windows 2008 Domain
- Handle all IT related services and tasks
October 2009 to Present
Pringle Homebuilding Group, LLC
IT & Marketing Services Manager
- Network Administration on Windows 2000/2003 Mixed Domain Environment
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2003 Administration
- Virtualization of Existing Network Infrastructure with VMWare
- Search Engine Optimization
- Pay Per Click Management (Google AdWords)
- Print Ad and Billboard Artwork Design using Adobe Illustrator CC and PhotoShop CC
- Book Layout and Editing with Adobe InDesign CC
- Copy Writing/Editing
July 1998 to October 2009
Pringle Development, Inc. Leesburg, FL
- Database Programming using:
- Microsoft Active Server Pages using ADO 2.0
- Microsoft Access 97 & 2000 & 2003
- Microsoft Visual Basic 5.0 & 6.0 & VB.Net 2003 / ASP.Net
- Microsoft SQL Server 6.5 & 7.0 & 2000
- Network Administration Duties Windows NT Server 4.0 and Windows 2000 Server
- Adding and maintaining both remote and onsite User Accounts
- Enterprise-wide backups using Seagate Backup Exec and disaster recovery planning
- Creating and maintaining MS Windows 2000 RRAS VPN Server and Clients
- Creating and maintaining MS Windows 2000 Terminal Server supporting 40 remote clients
- Creating and maintaining backup scripts using NTBackup and media management systems
- Managing backups using CA ArcServe BrightStor
- SalesLogix 2000 Administration and Customization
- Creation of Customized Views and Scripts to enhance prospect and customer data collection
- Extensive Report Writing with Crystal Reports 7/8.5/9.0
- Help Desk Support for Windows 95/98/NT/2000/XP/Windows 7 & Terminal Services Clients
- Administering Web Server using Microsoft Internet Information Server 4.0
- Administering Microsoft Exchange Server 5.5 and 2000
- Administering Microsoft SQL Server 7.0 and 2000
- Managing and Creating Databases
- Maintaining Data Integrity and Availability
- Extensive Experience with Stored Procedures for In Depth Reporting
- Monitoring and Tuning Performance of mission critical databases
- Troubleshooting Network Connectivity Issues across leased line connections
- FortiGate Firewall/VPN Configuration
- Maintaining PBX and phone system
- Administering Linux-based mail server
- Administering Linux-based firewall system and internal routing
- Web page authoring using Microsoft FrontPage 98 & 2000 & XP
- Cisco Router Configuration and Network Design
1999 to 2001
Vice President of Development
- Developed community intranet website for Royal Harbor Active Adult Community.
- Assisted highly skilled team of developers to plan and create a fully interactive digital amenity
- Used ASP 2.0 and MS Access 2000
February 1998 to July 1998
Richard C. Schultheis, P.A. Leesburg, FL
- Maintained and upgraded computer systems at two locations. Both sites ran NetWare Versions 2.2 and 4.10. Familiar with basic network administration in both versions, as well as NetWare 3.11.
- Modernized current business processes through use of Work Flow Diagrams, Data Flow Diagrams and Database Application Design and Programming with Access 97.
- Learned more than I ever really wanted to know about preparing Taxes.
November 1997 to January 1998
Lake County Department of Public Works, Tavares, FL
- Converted all production databases from Access 2.0 to Access 97.
- Provided additional functionality to updated databases, in areas of application design, reporting, and security.
June 1997 – October 1997
Lake County Water Quality Services, Tavares, FL
- Programmed database front ends using Visual Basic 5.0.
- Assisted in the conversion of FoxPro data into Access 2.0.
1996 – June 1997
Downs Technical Service, Inc., Leesburg, FL
Computer Technician and Sales Manager
- Assisted in designing and building computer systems.
- Consulted customers in purchasing and upgrading computer systems.