Skip to content
Information Technology Professional
Building and supporting systems that enhance productivity and company profitability through process analysis, system development, implementation and life-cycle maintenance
December 2014 to Present
Kevco Builders, Inc.
Construction Services Manager
- Manage customer relations and communication of issues with quality, timelines and expectations
- Photograph job sites on a regular basis
- Develop and composite digital pictures with Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop
- Manage Social Media accounts
- Developed custom Python and Django-based website for job picture publishing for both internal and external customers
- Manage local network based on Windows 2008 Domain
- Handle all IT related services and tasks
October 2009 to December 2020
Pringle Homebuilding Group, LLC
IT & Marketing Services Manager
- Network Administration on Windows 2000/2003 Mixed Domain Environment
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2003 Administration
- Virtualization of Existing Network Infrastructure with VMWare
- Search Engine Optimization
- Pay Per Click Management (Google AdWords)
- Print Ad and Billboard Artwork Design using Adobe Illustrator CC and PhotoShop CC
- Book Layout and Editing with Adobe InDesign CC
- Copy Writing/Editing
July 1998 to October 2009
Pringle Development, Inc. Leesburg, FL
- Database Programming using:
- Microsoft Active Server Pages using ADO 2.0
- Microsoft Access 97 & 2000 & 2003
- Microsoft Visual Basic 5.0 & 6.0 & VB.Net 2003 / ASP.Net
- Microsoft SQL Server 6.5 & 7.0 & 2000
- Network Administration Duties Windows NT Server 4.0 and Windows 2000 Server
- Adding and maintaining both remote and onsite User Accounts
- Enterprise-wide backups using Seagate Backup Exec and disaster recovery planning
- Creating and maintaining MS Windows 2000 RRAS VPN Server and Clients
- Creating and maintaining MS Windows 2000 Terminal Server supporting 40 remote clients
- Creating and maintaining backup scripts using NTBackup and media management systems
- Managing backups using CA ArcServe BrightStor
- SalesLogix 2000 Administration and Customization
- Creation of Customized Views and Scripts to enhance prospect and customer data collection
- Extensive Report Writing with Crystal Reports 7/8.5/9.0
- Help Desk Support for Windows 95/98/NT/2000/XP/Windows 7 & Terminal Services Clients
- Administering Web Server using Microsoft Internet Information Server 4.0
- Administering Microsoft Exchange Server 5.5 and 2000
- Administering Microsoft SQL Server 7.0 and 2000
- Managing and Creating Databases
- Maintaining Data Integrity and Availability
- Extensive Experience with Stored Procedures for In Depth Reporting
- Monitoring and Tuning Performance of mission critical databases
- Troubleshooting Network Connectivity Issues across leased line connections
- FortiGate Firewall/VPN Configuration
- Maintaining PBX and phone system
- Administering Linux-based mail server
- Administering Linux-based firewall system and internal routing
- Web page authoring using Microsoft FrontPage 98 & 2000 & XP
- Cisco Router Configuration and Network Design
1999 to 2001
Vice President of Development
- Developed community intranet website for Royal Harbor Active Adult Community.
- Assisted highly skilled team of developers to plan and create a fully interactive digital amenity
- Used ASP 2.0 and MS Access 2000
February 1998 to July 1998
Richard C. Schultheis, P.A. Leesburg, FL
- Maintained and upgraded computer systems at two locations. Both sites ran NetWare Versions 2.2 and 4.10. Familiar with basic network administration in both versions, as well as NetWare 3.11.
- Modernized current business processes through use of Work Flow Diagrams, Data Flow Diagrams and Database Application Design and Programming with Access 97.
- Learned more than I ever really wanted to know about preparing Taxes.
November 1997 to January 1998
Lake County Department of Public Works, Tavares, FL
- Converted all production databases from Access 2.0 to Access 97.
- Provided additional functionality to updated databases, in areas of application design, reporting, and security.
June 1997 – October 1997
Lake County Water Quality Services, Tavares, FL
- Programmed database front ends using Visual Basic 5.0.
- Assisted in the conversion of FoxPro data into Access 2.0.
1996 – June 1997
Downs Technical Service, Inc., Leesburg, FL
Computer Technician and Sales Manager
- Assisted in designing and building computer systems.
- Consulted customers in purchasing and upgrading computer systems.
AAS Degree in Computer Programming
1994 TO 2001 LAKE-SUMTER COMMUNITY COLLEGE, LEESBURG, FL
MCSE Windows 2003 Track
2004 New Horizons Orlando
MCDBA 2000 Track
2002 Global Training Solutions